Dr Bushra Khan
Dr. Bushra Khan is a UK trained Family Medicine Specialist. She has over 10 years of UK NHS experience and is a member of the Royal College of General Practitioners UK.
As a family medicine specialist she is qualified to recognise and diagnose all diseases, and treat them if they fall within the realms of primary care. She can provide comprehensive care for patients of All Ages and for the majority of diseases and refer patients to the relevant specialists where required. She will also take charge of educating you about prevention and reminding you of important health screenings and vaccinations.
Her interests include but not limited to
- Management of chronic illnesses such as diabetes mellitus, hypertension and high cholesterol
- Women’s Health Checks including Pap-Smears, Mammograms etc
- Men’s Health Checks
- Treatment of Infections, viruses, bacteria and parasites including in children of all ages.
- Headaches, back pain and other acute pain
- Vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- Depression and anxiety
- Adult and travel vaccinations
- Health check-ups, health promotion and disease prevention