D M Kayed, MD, FAAN
Dr Kayed completed his Neurology residency at Temple University Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA where he also served as chief resident after graduating with honors from the University of Evansville in Indiana with a BSc degree in Biology, Dr Kayed then obtained his MD degree from St George’s University School of Medicine, Grenada in 1990.
He then obtained subspecialty fellowship training in Clinical Neurophysiology at Allegheny University Hospitals and in Advanced Clinical Neurology – Pediatric Neurology at Jefferson University Hospital, all in Philadelphia.
- American Board Recertification in Neurology 2007
- American Board Certified in Clinical Neurophysiology 1999
- American Board Certified in Neurology 1997
More recently, Dr Kayed served as Chief of the Division of Neurology at Tawam Hospital and is currently A/Professor of Neurology at the Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences, UAE University.
- Fellow, American Academy of Neurology
- Member, Emirates Medical Association
- Founding Member, Emirates Neurology Society - EMINS
- Executive Board Member, Emirates Neurology Society
In order to provide you with the best care possible, Dr Kayed has established admitting privileges at several hospitals around the U.A.E. including:
- American Hospital Dubai
- Neurospinal Hospital
- Welcare Hospital
- Medcare Hospital
- Canadian Specialist Hospital
- Emirates Hospital
We are currently seeking to establish further affiliations with other regional institutions.