First Visit Guide
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your appointment for registration and to fill in a health questionnaire.
When you come for your appointment please remember to obtain and bring the following:
- Driver’s license or a valid ID
- Insurance information (A valid insurance card has to be available at the time of consultation. Direct billing to insurance is not possible without your insurance card).
- Referral letter (Please note a referral letter from a physician is mandatory for Physiotherapy sessions as per DHCC regulations)
- Reports, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans etc. and any other relevant information
- List of medications (if any)
If you need to cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 days’ notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.